I interrupt all these fun paper arts ideas with an easy, awesomely yummy, super good for you recipe in honor of Valentine’s day. I made this wonderful Valentines Shake for breakfast (after my Barley Max – so I did get my greens, even though I didn’t put them in this, this time.)
- 1 cup raw milk (homemade Almond milk or if you use, raw Goat’s Milk)
- heaping Tbl. Hemp Seed
- big handful frozen Strawberries (organic)
- frozen Banana (mine was huge, so actually about 2/3 banana)
- a tidge of raw Cacao Powder (overfull tsp.)
- homemade Vanilla (about a tsp.)
Make and enjoy!
See my Valentine’s post on my B4God.org site.