Graced to be a child of God, wife of one, mother of many, disciple and mentor, keeping the home.
On these pages and posts I share my heart as a Christian wife, mama, and keeper-at-home. Read my blog post introduction to these musings here.
“And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.” 1 Thessalonians 5:23
Rooms in our web home introductory to this blog:
- from my heart to yours ~ family and keeper at home info
- 2 Shall Be 1 ~ God’s Design for Marriage
- Eve’s Treasures ~ Seasons of Womanhood
- Mykayah’s Things ~ The ABC’s of TLC for Babies
- Beyond Babies ~ Training in the Way They Should Go
- Keepers-at-Home ~ A Lifelong Career that Matters
- Good for You Naturally! ~ health and nutrition info