Not much “planning” went into Today’s real Menu. I thought I had posted ahead to cover today while we were gone, but it’s not here, so I’ll give you my “on the road” menu for today – doing the best I can when choices are limited.
- Barley grass Juice – Barley Life/ Barley Max (raw juice powder, brought from home and mixed with a bottle of RO water – Aquafina. This is a good choice when you can’t make fresh juice, and actually good anyhow, because most people don’t fresh juice a lot of greens. We drink this several times a week at home too, usually for our second glass of fresh juice for the day, the first usually being one we juice fresh.)
- Dried Apple Rings (home dehydrated with no additives, brought from home – the fresh organic pears we brought from home are gone – mmm-mmm, so good!)
- Sprouted Wheat Bread – Food for Life brand
- w/ butter and raw honey spread on it
- Romaine Lettuce Salad with Walnuts and Vinegrette Dressing
- Bottle of Reverse Osmosis Purified Water – Aquafina
Really Raw Almonds (brought from home) & more RO bottled water
Supper: We will get home just before suppertime, and then we have a couple classes/practices, so it will be fast and easy prep, probably:
- Whole Wheat Spaghetti with Prego Organic Spaghetti Sauce with Mushrooms
- Frozen Organic Sweet Corn – steamed
- Romaine, Carrot, and Tomato Salad with Olive Oil and Red Vinegar Dressing (If we have time we’ll make it an Italian Vinegrette)
Read more about a Good for You-Naturally! lifestyle of eating!
For Life & Health –
For Me and My House ~ At Jesus’ feet,
Lisa @ Me and My House ~ Discipleship for Life!
1 Thessalonians 5:23
Order Christian & Home Ed Resources here
Get future posts to this blog by email: