Me & My House ministries is primarily a Titus 2/ Proverbs 31 ministry, began as an outgrowth of my own discipleship through life. On this website, and in our resources, you will find discoveries I’ve made on my Journey. Some of those discoveries are Truths from God’s Word, some are practical home management tips, some are home education ideas, some are natural health resources. My desire is that, in my sharing them, they will help you find more Freedom & Simplicity™ in your life–as well as the only Way to eternal life through Jesus the Christ, if you have not put all your trust in Him yet.
You’ll find our content and resource recommendations in the various sections of our website, linked in the sidebar. You’ll can also connect with us through our various social media sites, linked in the header and footer of our website.
Who am I?
Just a mom of many, wife of one, child of the One True and Eternal Almighty God. Saved by God’s Grace Alone, through Faith Alone, because of Jesus the Christ’s finished work Alone, based on Scripture Alone, for the Glory of God Alone.
Not that I have attained in any way, just the journey of my life thus far includes, I:
- have been married 36+ years,
- have 10 living children–5 adults, 5 younger–and 3 that have gone on before us,
- have been home educating 27+ years and teaching on it nearly as long,
- have been studying and teaching on home management, natural health, and real whole foods for 35+ years,
- have been designing and creating for my entire life,
- have been wholeheartedly following my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for 30+ years.
Lisa @ Me & My House